Tomaru Wall Coating (volcanic soil)
Transform your house into nature-friendly space with this liquid finishing material known as a substitute for water paint.
Advanced nanotechnology and eco-friendly materials made of clean soil (Interior/exterior finishing materials and interior design)
Tomaru Wall Coating purifies the contaminated indoor air. (Outstanding humidifying effects and dehumidifying effects)
Features of Tomaru Wall Coating (Volcanic Soil)
- Better humidifying effects and outstanding harmful substance removing functions than diatomaceous earth
- A nonflammable interior/exterior material which is a substitute for interior/exterior paints and wallpapers
- Its excellent humidifying effects remove frostiness on the ceilings, walls, and floors.
- Purifies the air by absorbing and decomposing harmful substances and bad smells
- An easily applicable natural finishing material that prevents sick building syndrome
- Used for rainwater purification, sewage treatment, wastewater treatment, etc.
100% eco-friendly functions of Wall Coating (volcanic soil)
100% eco-friendly functional finishing material!
- Prevents sick building syndrome and atopy (Absorbs and decomposes formaldehyde, toluene, and other harmful substances)
- Outstanding dehumidifying effects and moisture-proof effects (Prevents frostiness)
- Deodorization and air purification
- Antibacterial effects and antifungal effects
- Flame-resistant, flame-proof, etc.
The causative agents of sick building syndrome
- The causes of sick building syndrome
- Formaldehyde is known as one of the most common causative agents of sik building syndrome. A newly built house constructed with materials containing formaldehyde emits it to indoor space for several years.
- Harmful organic chemicals emitted by construction materials are the causative agents of sick building syndrome